Established in 2005, Gold Coast Nurse Professionals (GCNP) are a leading provider of workplace flu vaccination clinics for the Gold Coast, Brisbane, Northern NSW areas and part of the Sunshine Coast. Our annual flu clinics are provided to over 100 medium and large organisations around the Gold Coast and Brisbane which include:-
- many of the private schools on the Gold Coast; including St Hilda's, Kings College, Marymount, All Saints, St Michaels, St Andrews, Lindisfarne, Robina State High, St Kevins
- car dealerships; including Bruce Lynton BMW, Hinterland Toyota
- offices; including Body Corporate Services, SSKB, Verifact, GC Tourism
- lawyers; including MBA Lawyers, OMB Solicitors, Bell Legal, SMH, McCowans Solicitors, Robbins Watson
- and many others.
Offering flu vaccination clinics help you comply with your Work Health and Safety commitments. Staff can return to work 15 minutes following vaccination.
GCNP is accredited by Queensland Health to provide these vaccination services to the workplaces.
In addition to the flu vaccinations we also offer vaccination clinics to the workplace that can be provided at any time of the year.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis AB
- Triple Antigen (Whooping Cough, Tetanus and Diphtheria)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella)
- Varivax (Chicken Pox)